[Loadstone] loadstone on mobiles with taching screen

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Sep 14 00:41:44 BST 2011

On a touch screen only phone you only have access to functions via the
menus. This means that certain things like the functions normally mapped to
the 5-way joystick key are not available since there's no menu functions for
these. There are also no keyboard short cuts for other functions since the
touch screen only phones don't even present a virtual keyboard when
loadstone is running.
It is possible to run loadstone on a phone with a touch screen if it also
has a keyboard of some kind. This means either a standard numeric keypad or
querty keyboard.  In the case of a querty keyboard you'd probably want to
remap keys to make things easier to use.
Basically if you want to use loadstone on a touch screen phone your
experience will probably be less then optimal.