[Loadstone] loadstone on mobiles with taching screen

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:43:07 BST 2011

Hi, i tried to use loadstone on my e6 only via touch screen and i end up
nothing. the loadstone reads the latest message wherever i touch. So, at the
moment, it is impossible using loadstone on touch phones. Because it does
not have touch screen shortcuts etc. I think you remember something else. or
you confuse the models.