[Loadstone] Some feature wishes

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Oct 25 10:10:06 BST 2011

Hi

I think there is no need for  the delay with double click commands  but
the double clicked shoftcut will interrupt the first function. This of
course means that one cannot assign an interactive command such as label
point as the  one-click  shoftcut if  he/she wants to have a double-click
command too.

I agree with ordered checkpoint lists. With those both relative and
cardinal direction could be calculated on the fly but i still consider the
name of  waypoints if available at the comment field because with that
information the routes are easier to use ithout a map of that same area.

I tried to make the route  informatio similar to those verbose maps i have
used every now and then and with those maps  there are separate maps for
each direction.

  --
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020