[Loadstone] Almanac data

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 20 07:54:25 BST 2011

This may be true but it amounts to the same thing. The agps used when the
receiver is turned on is probably just downloading the data for that day or
a shorter period. If we could do that then we could probably do the weeks
worth of data as well. The information just doesn't seem to be out there for
some reason.