[Loadstone] Almanac data

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Oct 20 07:12:11 BST 2011

Hello

There are two types of AGPS: one that  is downloaded on realtime  when the
receiver is turned on and  another that is  downloaded to the receire and
stays valid about a week or so.

If  the latter one could be made totally automated; ie user  only plugs
the
receiver to the usb port  and it will update the almanac automatically it
would be useful.

I haven't found that extra minute to wait for a  gps fix any major issue.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020