[Loadstone] Almanac data

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Oct 12 13:23:06 BST 2011

Hi

I afraid there is no way to  feed the almanac data to the receiver, at
least not with  any publically knwon method.

Maybe some mtk-2-based receivers could   take the almanac  via bluetooth
connection but  it has first to be downloaded somewhere from the net.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020