[Loadstone] Feature wish: automatic file deletion

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Oct 12 12:24:35 BST 2011

Hello Shawn

I'm talking about renaming of downloaded files by the browserr. There
wouldn't be any issues if new downloaded file just overwrites the old
ones.

More secure way to remove files would be to have a menu selection or key
shortcut that will  remove specially named files.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020