[Loadstone] Feature wish: automatic file deletion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 12 05:27:00 BST 2011

Are you talking about automatic renaming of downloaded files you think
should happen or that is happening? Loadstone doesn't do any renaming of
downloaded files so I'm not sure how this applies.
If the files will be used again or not is up to the user. It's possible that
they will only be used once but then they may be used for multiple purposes.
If a directory is getting full then just delete the files you don't
need. Having files deleted by extension could be rather dangerous if the
user wasn't expecting this behaviour.