[Loadstone] Feature wish: automatic file deletion

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Oct 12 05:17:02 BST 2011

Hello Shawn

I mean automatic renaming of downloaded files: if i download af file
  named route.lscp it will be named route.lscp on first time.  Next time if
the previous file still exists new file is renamed route(1).lscp and so
on.

The automatic deletion will occur oonly with files with specific
extension, for example .tmp or  .tmp.xxxx where the xxxx is the file
magic number, lsdb, lscp and so on.

Currently i have to delete those extra files manually but for example with
calculated routes there will soon be a load of files you don't need
anymore, named only by  timestamp or  map coordinates.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020