[Loadstone] Feature wish: automatic file deletion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 11 22:51:47 BST 2011

What automatic renaming of downloaded files are you talking about? Loadstone
doesn't do anything like this.
If the importexport folder has too many files in it then just delete them. I
don't think you'd want this to happen automatically in case the import went
wrong in some way and the file was needed again.