[Loadstone] Future Releases

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Nov 10 20:34:28 GMT 2011

Hi

I agree with order of items announced, usually the direction and distance
are more important than the name of the point but sometimes the point is
more important.

For example when i'm totally lost name of the point is the most important
but when pinpointing to specific location direction and distance are more
important.  Especially this is true with long, machine-generated point
names.

There could for example be a separate command to announce the  distance
and direction first ant the point or checkpoint name afterwards.

On some cases , such as  arrival announcements direction and distance  are
only confusing because due the accuracy limitations that information is
probably wrong.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020