[Loadstone] Future Releases

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 10 00:32:32 GMT 2011

If you have a cert then you could always try compiling the source code and
signing it. This may or may not work thoe, symbian might not let you sign a
program with an id that doesn't belong to your account. Since most people
(you're the only one I've seen in 5 years) don't have a cert there's not
much point putting up unsigned versions.