[Loadstone] Future Releases

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Nov 9 08:46:43 GMT 2011

Symbian has made it rather complicated to sign anything. You'd pretty much
need either a publisher id or a developer cert to sign the code. But to get
a developer cert you need a publisher id. It pretty much means you're going
to have to pay to sign unless the code involved doesn't use any
capabilities. Unfortunately loadstone uses some capabilities so we have this
problem.