[Loadstone] Some feature wishes

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Tue Nov 8 19:30:25 GMT 2011

What for?
Let's make it simpler:
Database menu item: "Save as default", that would save paths and filenames
of the currently loaded databases into a file called "default_database" .
Upon Ls startup, the appropriate paths could be scanned and databases
loaded.
Additional menu items "Show default databases" (with a list of loaded ones)
and "delete default databases" for clearing the cfg file could be added as
well.
What do you think about it?