[Loadstone] Future Releases

Farfar on Laptop dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 14:02:11 GMT 2011

I see your point on the countdown, but I can see that you could easily have
more than one point in that radius, and even behind you. Then Lodestone
would be counting down more than one point, and possibly simultaneously
counting up the one you're leaving behind.

You can select checkpoints only in the function menu, so wouldn't that serve
your needs?

Dave Carlson