[Loadstone] Some feature wishes

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Nov 8 07:02:46 GMT 2011

Hello

I have thought following scheme:

- Ls will scan each database and store their  boundign boxes, ie minlon,
minlat, maxlon, maxlat) to separate table.

- When selecting map LS will offer  nearby maps top at the list.

-When starting there could be a user-settable option witch map  to open:
-  Map with  fixed name, for example 'default'.
- Nearest map
- All maps  user are inside according their bounding boxes.
All these selections could also have their own shutcut key.

If GPS signal is not available LS could also make a corase selection by
using the GSM cell identification stored on each database to select the
closest one.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020