[Loadstone] Some feature wishes

Farfar on Laptop dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 00:16:55 GMT 2011

Shawn,

Yes, directing Loadstone on the preferred database on startup is fine, as
well. Why not just allow the "last used" database to be the default on
startup? Set this in the configuration. That is a user preference. Of course
the only hitch there is to somehow tell the user which database is loaded on
startup.

Otherwise just set the preferred database in the configuration, rather than
defaulting to default,as we do now.

Dave Carlson