[Loadstone] Some feature wishes

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 7 23:58:03 GMT 2011

I don't think you'd really like the results of implementing what you
suggest. Having the database "overwrite" would be a very bad idea since this
would result in data loss when the default was changed. I think what there
needs to be is a way of telling loadstone which databases to load on start
up. I'm not sure what the best way to do this is going to be thoe.