[Loadstone] Future Releases

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 7 23:36:53 GMT 2011

We hope to start testing a new release some time soon. We're currently
waiting for our publisher id to be renewed before we can do anything.
The automatic announcing of the closest point is never going to happen with
the current system. People keep asking for this and the answer is always
going to be the same until a new database engine is found.
Automatic announcing of the distance to the closest checkpoint or the locked
point could probably be done. This would have to be on an interval of some
kind since you wouldn't want it to announce for every meter of change.
The ability to play waves or other files in place of beep tones is on the to
do list. This shouldn't be too hard to do but may not be completely reliable
on all phones.