[Loadstone] Some feature wishes

Farfar on Laptop dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 21:40:55 GMT 2011

Shawn

If I can ask again, I'd like a better way to assign a default database. You
need to have a choice to overwrite the existing default database with the
one currently loaded. When I travel I have to either repeatedly load the
desired database each time I start Loadstone, or go into Y-Browser and
copy/rename in the folder so that a new default is created. Just allow the
currently loaded database to overwrite the default at the user's request.

Dave Carlson