[Loadstone] geocoder still not working

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon May 30 06:55:27 BST 2011

Hi

The old api is quite similar:
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/map?bbox=25...

But as  mentioned if it is a javascript issue theree is no need to fix
anything.

Otherwise LS works quite nicely with larger databases: my largest
database, province of western Finland, consists about 50000 points and it
is still usable althoug a bit slow for searches.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020