[Loadstone] geocoder still not working

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri May 27 10:07:22 BST 2011

Hi

Not sure if the link is  broken or the xapi interface at OSM is broken.  I
  use older api.openstreetmap.org and it works.
I'm working with a cli apllication to convert OSM data to Loadstone format
and if it   becomer ready someday i'll build some kind of web interface
top of it.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020