[Loadstone] LS on Memory card experience.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:14:16 BST 2011

Haha, this morning, I left it for about 10 minutes, still cannot. switched
over to Assisted also cannot for another about 5 minutes.  This is also with
the help of OVI and MapKing.  Extremely weird cause weather was good this
morning.

If before this, with my Internal GPS, it will only take the most a minute to
2 minutes and it will get connected with no hustle and free of charge. If
with Assisted, just below 20 seconds.

Regards,
KITt.