[Loadstone] Phone Update Question

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu May 19 17:35:16 BST 2011

This is one of the reasons why I prefer to install things like loadstone
etc. onto memory card, since have in the past sort of taken out memory card
while doing update etc., but anyway.

Either way hopefully nowadays the firmware upgrade doesn't wipe out all
other settings like it seemed to have done in past.

In other words, will always just say backup anything/everything you can
first...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker