[Loadstone] Shifted keypresses on an E71?

S. Massy lists at smassy.andropov.org
Thu May 19 00:24:35 BST 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 02:53:30PM -0700, Shawn Kirkpatrick wrote:
> In the case of loadstone the shift key is the backspace key, not the
> shift key on your keyboard if you have one. The e71 should have a
> backspace key. It may also be called delete.
YES!
"The "Shift" key referenced below can be thought of similarly to that of
a shift key on a keyboard with the difference being that you do not
press it at the same time as another key but rather just before. On
most models of Nokia phones, this key is the Backspace key."
	-- Menu and Key Refference Page

Curse al speedreading.

BTW, thanks for loadstone; this is by far the best and most flexible GPS
application for the blind I've seen.

Cheers,
S.M.