[Loadstone] Loadstone installed to Memory Card.

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Wed May 18 09:11:35 BST 2011

I've pretty much always installed to memory cards, and haven't really
noticed any issues that I think were related to it, aside from the initial
memory card that my N82 came with being a little imperfect, but that also
meant that just used a card reader to format new card, and then copy
everything over to new one easily enough, and phone didn't seem to notice
that it wasn't same card at all, aside from lack of file corruption.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA