[Loadstone] Hello everybody.

Alex Castillo alexinpvr at yahoo.com.mx
Thu May 12 16:20:12 BST 2011

Hi there!
Thank you for accepting my request to be part of this mailing list.

I am from puerto vallarta méxico, and for the last 3 months, I've been using loadstone to create some points of interest, that are very useful to me.

I haven't been able to use most of the features in loadstone, like the points sharing program, since I barely leave the area where I live.
However, I am planning to visit méxico city, and would like to hear if anyone has info regarding this city, and specially if I can get any help using the tools needed to download maps and such things necesary to be up and running with the gps.
thank you in advance for all your pacience and help.

Alex castillo.