[Loadstone] Error Loading Database

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Tue May 3 13:31:19 BST 2011

I think what it's actually now generated isn't an actual database file as such, but something that can in fact get imported into one.

In other words, copy that file into the importExport folder (hope got that folder name right), create a new, clean database, and then try running the import from that text file - depending on number of points, it could take a bit of a while, and see if that works at all.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA