[Loadstone] Database nomenclature

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Mar 31 23:24:59 BST 2011

I've considered doing something like this but I don't think this will solve
anything. Depending on how many places were in the specified area this may
make the problem better or worse than the current system. The only real
solution is to replace the database engine. A lot easier said than done
unfortunately.