[Loadstone] GPS recievers

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Mar 31 15:54:35 BST 2011

Have no idea what's currently available/best, but my holux M1000 that got
hold of roundabout 2007, to initially use along with my 6680 is/was pretty
good.

I do currently primarily just make use of the internal receivers of either
my N82 or N86, but that's partly since I generally use it along with my
guide dog, so perfect accuracy isn't always too necessary as such.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA