[Loadstone] Database nomenclature

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Mar 31 13:01:30 BST 2011

I specifically may have databases for the same areas, but with different
sets of points since I will use them for different purposes, so this
wouldn't be suitable as the only option for my usage of loadstone as such -
not sure how other guys organise their points, but anyway...?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA