[Loadstone] info request about default database files

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Mar 30 12:15:54 BST 2011

At this time there is no way to import files in to a loadstone database
using the pc.
If you load a file of the size you're talking about then it's likely
loadstone will become almost unusable. The maximum size of a file that still
gives reasonable response is around 100000 points or so. You'd be better off
to split a file of this size in to parts that make sence like cities. You
may also want to upload this file to the point share site and then users
could download selected parts of it as needed. This is the way to share map
data with the community, not as databases in the binary format.