[Loadstone] Future of loadstone after latest Nokia symbianannouncement?

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Wed Mar 30 05:50:44 BST 2011

Not 100% relevant, but my oldest phone is a nokia 3650, and it's around 9
years old, and while nowhere near newer phones for most things, and with a
slightly strange layout for it's keypad, it does work with loadstone, and my
holux M1000 receiver FWIW...<smile>

What I mean is that while I've had to replace it's battery, and clean things
like the sim card contacts a few times, as long as you look after a phone,
it should last for a while, as long as you're not unlucky with some internal
electronic failure, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker