[Loadstone] Future of loadstone after latest Nokia symbian announcement?

bhavesh bhavesh20patel at rediffmail.com
Tue Mar 29 04:14:44 BST 2011

Hi shawn,
whatever happens, i am not going to throw loadstone riteaway, cause it allows us to create a rute manually.
i mean, that we can create checkpoints of our interests, such as someboddie's house, etc, which is not there currently for ovi map users.
and, as far as turn by turn navigation is concerned, as a good loadstone user, we can allways create a turning point as a checkpoint.
i think, that the loadstone has a good future.
good going loadstone, and keep it up!

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:16:50 +0530  wrote
>This will all depend on how hard it is to move to these new phones. Support

for symbian fifth edition is being worked on. I'm not sure about symbian^3

(the version of symbian that uses qt I think) yet.

>>> http://www.i-programmer.info/news/83-mobliephone/2175-nokia-sends-open-letter-to-developers-about-the-future.html

Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com

With best regards,
bhavesh.