[Loadstone] Future of loadstone after latest Nokia symbian announcement?

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:03:45 BST 2011

Besides, Nokia will be selling more phones before abandening the s60
platform all together. However as I understand, the latest version of
talks has been expanded to cover S3 platforms like the Nokia N8 and so
on. so I am just wondering whether future versions of loadstone will
include such models as well.

Vetri.