[Loadstone] Slow fix on e72

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 28 12:40:16 BST 2011

With the gps receiver disconnected, go to find gps in the gps menu. Then in
the list of location technologies you should see something like agps or
assisted gps or whatever your phone calles it. It should be either before or
after integrated gps. Select this and you should be using assisted gps. This
item will only show up if it's been enabled in the position settings of your
phone.