[Loadstone] Where do I find message folders on my phone?

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Sat Mar 12 14:26:50 GMT 2011

I have done this before and I learned from the Loadstone manuals but I can't find it now.

I want to move a listing for Horley Surrey into the maps folder for Loadstone. I have sent the .TXT file to my phone via BlueTooth and of course it is there in my messages. I can't find it with Y-browser to move it.

I well remember reading how to do that some time last summer but I can't seem to find where that was.

If someone could help me directly or indirectly by pointing me to the part of the documentation where these instructions live I will appreciate it.

thanks.

Dale leavens.