[Loadstone] Captia on OVI store.

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Sat Mar 12 02:12:26 GMT 2011

Dear Gemma,

That is  brilliant!

I never thought of it. I already have Loadstone installed to the phone
memory but there isn't any reason I can think of that I can't put the map
file on the memory card then copy it to the Loadstone map directory with the
file manipulation built into the phone. The problem after all is only that
one doesn't have access to the mail folders of the phone to move it that
way.

I'll play with that concept.

Thanks a bunch!