[Loadstone] Captia on OVI store.

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Fri Mar 11 15:27:18 GMT 2011

What operating system version does it have?

I've never bothered with maps on my phones apart from those it came with, so on things like prior 6680 and 3650 I just used loadstone, since it's my primary GPS app to do with my own navigation in any case.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA