[Loadstone] Converting more than one database

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:26:01 BST 2011

   Hi all,
   As I want to convert very large number of .csv databases from geonames.org, is it possible to put all of them in the poi converter and convert them all in one click? I mean, if I open the poi converter, click browe button and select all databases from the list, is the program going to convert all of them or lnoy one?
   Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6237 (20110625) __________