[Loadstone] Feature wish

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sun Jun 12 18:58:49 BST 2011

Hi

sorry for typos, i try to clean my text below.

It is true some database-heavy functions will lock the  phone for a while.
On  the other hand it is the user's  responsibility to  define periodic
events if he/she wants to use them.

Database boundaries has to  be kept on a separate database. withc has to
be updated periodically.

- a 'write to file' function with variabless. This function wiill at first
time pressed query the file name at the logs directory and with susequent
presses append the parameters given with the definition to that file.
Another possibility is to have two keyboard functions: one to define log
file name possiblly with variables and other key to append lines into it.
If no filename is defined 'default' will be used.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020