[Loadstone] Feature wish

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 10 23:07:22 BST 2011

Having variables to contain the cell information is a good idea.
I have no idea what you're trying to say for your second suggestion, too
many typos to make sence of it.
Some kind of event system has been considered. I really don't like the idea
of an event repeating at an interval thoe. This especially causes trouble if
it's doing anything with the database since queries can lock up for a long
time if the database is large. This may be fixed if we ever get a better
database engine. At the moment there's no such thing as database boundries
in the current format.