[Loadstone] Checkpoint comment query binding in Exploration Mode.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jul 25 06:21:55 BST 2011

A very common mistake I make in Exploration Mode is to not hold the asterisk
key long enough when I want to query the comment on a checkpoint. When this
happens, I, of course, accidentally delete the checkpoint. I then immediately
press asterisk again to recheck the point, but, by then, the comment has been
lost. Might it be possible to move the comment query binding in Exploration
Mode to a less volatile key?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.