[Loadstone] Loadstone on Nokia E6

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 21 23:45:19 BST 2011

If the phone only has a touch screen and not a normal keypad then your
experience with loadstone won't be that good at the moment. You can still
access functions via the menus but this makes loadstone kind of combersum to
use. Touch screen support is being worked on but that's still in the early
stages. If you're going to replace your phone I'd recommend getting one with
some kind of keypad or keyboard since some things aren't quite there yet
with the touch screens.