[Loadstone] I-Blue 737a+

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:42:59 BST 2011

Hi Dave,

You can order the receiver from talknav at www.talknav.com. I got mine from
there.

Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com
[mailto:loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com] On Behalf Of Michael O. Hanson
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:32 PM
To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
Subject: [Loadstone] I-Blue 737a+

    Hi Dave:

If you mean the I-Blue 737a+, I used it along with Loadstone to hike the
Appalachian Trail last year.  That receiver is as good as it gets in my
opinion.  Its battery will last for up to a week when used intermittently
and gets signals even in some buildings.  I don't know anything about the
I-blue 737A.

In the US, you can order it from Amazon, Semsons and similar websites.
Google that particular receiver and you'll find plenty of places where you
can order it.  If you are not from the US, I don't know where you can order
it.

If you can't find that receiver for some reason, the Holux M-1000 is not
bad, assuming they still sell it.  Other people on this list might know of
other alternative receivers.

Hope this helps,

Mike Hanson