[Loadstone] using loadstone with mobilespeak

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jul 16 01:47:51 BST 2011

[quoted lines by Ömer Yesiltas on 2011/07/16 at 01:29 +0300]

>my speech delay set to 0 seconds. I think this is not a speech
>delay issue. because, ms does not speak the messages late but repeats
>the previous message at first press.

Yes, it is a speech delay issue. Loadstone seems to update the display a little
slower than most apps so you need to tell Mobile Speak to wait a bit. On my
phone (an N86), I need to set the speech delay to 0.2 in order for Loadstone to
work correctly most of the time.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.