[Loadstone] using loadstone with mobilespeak

Ömer Yeşiltaş yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 23:31:53 BST 2011

Hi, thanks, i will try it.
www.cepdenizi.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Petr Řehák
  To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
  Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 9:10 AM
  Subject: Re: [Loadstone] using loadstone with mobilespeak

  Hello,

  i am also having the same problem on my Nokia E52. I have managed to eliminate it for most of the time by creating the LoadStone profile, setting speech delay to 0.1 (other values might work too) and assigning this profile to LoadStone so that it is being used automatically in LoadStone. Hope it helps.

  Best regards,

  Petr Řehák