[Loadstone] using loadstone with mobilespeak

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 23:29:44 BST 2011

Hi, my speech delay set to 0 seconds. I think this is not a speech delay
issue. because, ms does not speak the messages late but repeats the previous
message at first press. i need to press again to hear the function of that
key. for instance, i press star for time, then i want to hear the heading,
when i press 1, it repeats the time again, i can hear the heading and speed
when i press 1 second time.
www.cepdenizi.net