[Loadstone] Suggestion about database usage

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 15 08:24:47 BST 2011

This could be done by just keeping the default database open by doing an add
rather than a load database. I think you'd still want the option of which
database to save a given point in. I have run in to the situation where I
save a point but then forget what database was open at the time so lose
track of it. Maybe there's some better way of handling this?