[Loadstone] using loadstone with mobilespeak

Petr Řehák peersoft at seznam.cz
Fri Jul 15 07:10:36 BST 2011

Hello,

i am also having the same problem on my Nokia E52. I have managed to eliminate it for most of the time by creating the LoadStone profile, setting speech delay to 0.1 (other values might work too) and assigning this profile to LoadStone so that it is being used automatically in LoadStone. Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Petr Řehák